Cockapoo Rescue Centres in MA
Poodle Rescue of New England
A non-profit organization dedicated to the rescue and placement of homeless poodles, providing services throughout New England (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island) and surrounding areas.
We are an all volunteer organization that works with veterinarians, shelters, families and other rescue organizations to care for and re-home poodles. Before placement, all dogs are spayed or neutered, heartworm tested, vaccinated and groomed. Each dog is evaluated to insure a long and loving relationship between poodle and owner. Poodle Rescue of New England is a member of Petfinder which lists more than 200,000 animals available for adoption.
email [email protected] or telephone 617-628-1425 website
Erin’s New England Cockapoos -in Massachusetts
located approximately 50 minutes north of Boston on lovely, coastal Cape Ann. It is a private home – – not a kennel – – where the dogs are first and foremost pampered and adored house pets. Check the Photo Gallery page to see pictures of Erin’s dogs and past pups.
All of Erin’s dogs are Cockapoos who produce exceptional, sweet-tempered pups. They are tested for von Willebrand’s Disease, OFA, CERF and PRA/Prcd. Pups are available on a limited basis as companion pets only; approved families are expected to spay or neuter the pup at the appropriate age.
Other rescue shelters in MA
- Scituate Animal Shelter , Scituate, Massachusetts
- Animal Shelter Inc. of Sterling MA, Sterling, Massachusetts
978-422-8585, Leigh Grady
- PetRock V, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Friends of the Plymouth Pound, Manomet, Massachusetts
508-224-6651, Gayle Fitzpatrick[email protected]
- Baypath Humane Society, Hopkinton, Massachusetts 508-435-6938, Stacy Queen [email protected]
- Carver Animal Shelter, Carver, Massachusetts
508-866-3444, Lea [email protected]
- Animal Shelter Inc., Sterling, Massachusetts 978-422-8585, Leigh Grady